Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tap water in Tamale

Picture taken from Rick's blog
For five years I am now been visiting Tamale and soon my Ghanaian residence permit will be approved so I can start living here.

But through those five years, I have always been informed that drinking the local tap water is unhealthy for us, visitors/foreigners/tourists/immigrants. As more progress has been made on clean water supply to Tamale (amongst others), I am a bit tired of buying bottled water every time.

So I decided to start drinking water from the tap. I feel fine up to now and we will see whether my body will keep agreeing with it. Anyway, if my health severely changes, I will keep you informed.

Update: conclusion, not healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...