A new story of self, a new story of the people: Sacred Economics
- The traces of money...
"[To make money] you have got to find something that people once got for free or did for themselves or for each other. Then take it away and sell it back to them."
Short film by Ian MacKenzie, repost from Adbusters.
- "Debt, the first 5,000 years" by David Graeber: 1, 2
- Goldman Sachs is everywhere
- Director leaves Goldman Sachs out of moral objections
- The Credit Crisis visualized (by Jonathan Jarvis)
- European Central Bank explaining
- Protest on Wall Street
- Revolutionary times
- Ending Aid Dependence
- Dead Aid: a counter proposal
- Verzet tegen de "rijkentaks"
- Ons leven is zoveel meer dan de economie alleen (Franky Aelbrecht)